Surround...

I have been really working on the understanding that I am enough. I love to remind others of that about themselves. I feel called to help others remember at they are beloved children of God, created with a purpose equipped with everything they need to bring about the kingdom of God.

It's hard to accept for ourselves that we are ok. That we are enough. That God loves us when we are hanging on by a thread every bit as much as when we are at the top of our game (and I might argue even more when we're clinging to a thread!).

These past few years, I think my greatest soul work has been to swim around is his idea of being enough. And when I look at those smiling faces in the picture below, I know that I am surrounded every day by love and grace and acceptance greater than I can fathom. Hard times show up. There are days that breathing is hard, and one foot in front of the other, I know I am lovable.

Comments